Brush Traction is a respected supplier of freight and passenger rail vehicle services, equipment and components to rolling stock owners, operators and maintainers.
Our Loughborough facilities include:
- A direct rail connection to the Midland Mainline network
- Rail vehicle and equipment workshops
- Bogie overhaul workshop
- Electrical machines overhaul workshop
- Diesel and electric rail vehicle test facility (25kV AC/750V DC)
Since 2011, Brush Traction has been part of the Wabtec Group, which enables us to provide customers with a one-stop solution, offering a wide range of rail vehicle services and products.
The Brush name has been synonymous with quality engineering and the supply of railway equipment since 1865, having produced locomotives and propulsion systems for passenger vehicles. Brush Traction is highly experienced and equipped in providing refurbishment and re-engineering services with expertise geared towards revitalising and improving customer assets to deliver operational and business benefits.
Key services include:
- Locomotive and passenger rail vehicle overhaul and refurbishment
- Rail vehicle engineering
- Bogie overhaul
- Vehicle paint facility
- New build projects
- Electrical machines overhaul
- Equipment spares, repairs and servicing
- Turnkey services at the customers own site