As the Austrian Customer Service partner serving Faiveley Transport, American railway supply group Wabtec’s business unit Transit, we look after customers all over Austria.
We supply original spare parts to customers in Austria and make sure repairs and overhauls run smoothly. Highly time-critical components are kept available at the company’s own storage depot.
In addition, we also conduct qualified service activities for our partner throughout Europe. This involves providing fast backup and troubleshooting at the customer’s in the field; planned maintenance, assembly and repair work; and holding technical and practical training sessions. Everything within the scope of a warranty or on an order-related basis.
Our partners appreciate our proximity to the customer and the role as a reliable link to the customer. As a customer you can expect maximum commitment on our part. We make sure order processing runs smoothly and we naturally also offer customer-specific solutions.
- Technical consulting
- Product presentation
- Spare parts
- Customer-specific stores
RAILWAYS ARE OUR SPECIALITY
Field customer service at home in austria - on the job all over Europe
- Our Service Team handles field assignments throughout Austria and all over Europe. The proven core team is extended to include other professionals as required.
- Field customer service For (railway) vehicles, machinery and installations with electrical, electronic, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and refrigeration systems and components
- Modernisation Assembly/dismantling; extension, retrofitting and/or upgrading; loading new software; performance testing; commissioning; documentation
- Fault management 24/7 service hotline; company’s own service fleet; fast response times as of receipt of fault notification; flexible resource planning
- Troubleshooting Fault localisation and diagnosis; fault clearance, repair; performance testing; resumption of operation; reporting, documentation
- Maintenance Regular checking of systems and components according to manufacturer’s specifications; schedule coordination
- Training For customers in the field