The A71 outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 13” x 42” DDG gate. With an opening size of 24” x 48” this gate is available in both a 32 or 64 bolt hole pattern, while bolting to a 13” x 42” nominal bolting flange. Typically ATP recommends this gate to convert pneumatically unloaded plastic pellet cars to a gravity unloading process for DDG service. Along with the standard AEROgate features, additional options are available.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Light, clumping commoditie
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2
- 32 or 64 Bolt Hole Patterns
- Various Powder Coat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 24” x 48”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 27-1/4” x 62-7/8”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 24” x 48”
- Bottom Frame Opening: 27-1/2” x 52”
- Overall Gate Height: 10-1/2”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 32 or 64 Holes
- Weight: 533 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 45-1/2”