The A133 outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 30” x 30” low profile gate. With an opening size of 38” x 36”, this gate is available with a bolting hole pattern of 66 holes. Along with the standard AEROgate features, additional options are available.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2
- Various Powdercoat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 30” x 30”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 45-3/8” x 43-3/8”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 38” x 36” (1 Hood)
- Bottom Frame Opening: 41-1/2” x 40”
- Overall Gate Height: 7-1/2”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 66 Holes
- Weight: 590 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 69-1/16”