The AV27 outlet gate is commonly referred to in the industry as a 30” x 30” stainless steel vacuum-gravity gate. With an opening size of 30” x 28” this gate is available with a bolting hole pattern of 66 holes.
This AV27 outlet gate was originally designed for the sugar industry. Its dual gate slide design produces a sanitary plenum chamber for boot up gravity unloading equipment, while vacuum nozzles allow for pneumatic unloading applications. The gate frame is clearly marked with door throttling positions and when throttling to the appropriate positions, commodity falls over the edge of the top door slide breaking up large clumps and effectively emptying the hopper. Also, when the doorplates are in the open position, the vacuum chamber is visible and easily accessible for cleaning purposes.
Click here for AV27 gate unloading instructions.
Click here for the industry leading 10 year written warranty for all AEROgates.
- Various Fine/Heavy Commodities
Call ATP for Further Details
- Bronze Glide Rails:
- Drastically Reduces Doorplate Wear
- Contributes to a Lower Operating Torque
- Automatic Overhead Inertia Lock
- High Endurance UHMW Wiper Seals
- No Ledges or Areas for Commodity to Build Up
- Countersunk Seal Bolts in Gate Hopper:
- Allow Smooth Commodity Flow over Hopper Surfaces
- Simplifies the Hopper Cleaning Process with No Surface Restrictions.
- Download AEROgate Features PDF for in-depth details.
Patent Numbers:U.S. 7,171,907 B2U.S. 7,367,271 B2
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Various Powdercoat Options and Colors including but not limited to:
- BRN – Brown (Federal Standards Color Code: 10076)
- GRY – Medium Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26314) ATP Standard Stocked Color
- TGY – Tan/Grey (Federal Standards Color Code: 26559)
- TAN – Tan(Federal Standards Color Code: 13711)
- CGY – Light Grey
- Industry Size Reference: 13” x 42”
- Bolt-On Working Points: 27-1/4” x 62-7/8”
- Actual Gate Opening Size: 21” x 54” (w/ 3, 6” hoods)
- Bottom Frame Opening: 24-1/2” x 59”
- Overall Gate Height: 6-7/8”
- Number of Bolt Holes: 32 or 64 Holes
- Weight: 565 lbs.
- Centerline of Gate to End of Open Door Plate: 43.364”