What To Expect When You Apply At Wabtec:
This is a summary of what you can expect when you apply for a position with Wabtec. The process may vary slightly depending on the role and the interview team.
- When you apply for a specific position on our career site, your application and qualifications are reviewed by a Human Resources professional. If your skills and experience match our job requirements you will be contacted for an interview.
- During the initial discussion, a Human Resources professional will verify that there is mutual interest, and if so, will schedule an interview with you and the appropriate members of the hiring team.
- Our interview process evaluates your relevant experience, skills, and competencies. You may meet with several team members during your interview. You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have.
- The employment selection process also includes background investigations, reference checks, drug screens and for some positions a physical exam.
- Apply Now!
Preparing For Your Interview: Here are a few things you can do to prepare.
- Get to know us! Information about our history, our products and our people can be found on our corporate website.
- If you know someone who is currently working at a Wabtec company, talk to them to get their experiences of what it’s like to work at Wabtec. Our team members have insight that can’t be found on a website!
- Prepare a list of questions you’d like to ask us during the interview. The interview process involves two-way communication and it’s just as important for you to get to know us as it is for us to get to know you.
- Prepare to talk about the work and life experiences that make you a qualified candidate for the role. Prepare to talk about your strengths and unique abilities that will help you to be successful in the role.