Wabtec offers an Automated Single Car Test Device for 4-Port and traditional end of car testing. The ASCTD offers significant time and cost savings compared to the traditional way single car tests are performed manually. It’s scalable to accommodate future upgrades including ECP testing and its fundamental accuracy in air brake testing improves the road reliability of every car tested.
- AAR approved single car test device
- Hand held user interface
- Compliant with AAR Specification S-4027
- Capable of running both an end of car test or the 4-Port enhanced test
- The efficient 4-Port system provides a precise method for testing freight car air brakes while requiring only half the time of the conventional manual test, and provides a far more comprehensive test
- Greatly improves the accuracy of testing the car brake system by providing a documented record of the results and reduces costly misdiagnosis and the erroneous removal of properly functioning valve portions
- 3 Power Options include 110 volt AC line power, internal battery and 12 volt DC vehicle electrical supply
- Windows based user interface device with 10”touchscreen
- Auxiliary power and communication ports for future expansion (ECP testing)
- Cart mount device for ease of use in shop environment
- Comes with 4-Port hose assembly, brake cylinder hose reel and end of car adapter
- Includes truck mount rails for hi-rail vehicles
- Comes with 4-Port hose assembly, brake cylinder tubing and end of car adapter
*To obtain the latest software for your device, please contact your local Wabtec sales representative.