While the 2.6 x 3 is a pure competition charger, some light street use is not out of the question due to the smaller 3” turbine wheel and the T4 footprint. This is a great option for someone who is just getting into pulling and may not have all the supporting mods to run a big charger or someone who wants to drive the truck on the street every once in a while. Keep in mind that an upgraded fuel system is still a must for this charger.
PTE's 2.6 x 3 Truck Pulling Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), CNC-machined 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for reliability and performance
- Greater efficiency than other aftermarket units
- Easier to stay on top off it due to the ball bearings and the CEA® turbine wheel.
- Capable of higher boost pressure with less heat
- Map Width Enhancement (MWE) cover
- Turbine housing options:
-T4 divided .98 A/R with 4” OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge
-T4 divided 1.12 A/R with 4” OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge
-T4 divided 1.28 A/R with 4” OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge
- Standard units are built to PPL 2.6 rules
- Custom units are available upon request (just send us a copy of the class rules)
Precision Turbo and Engine has been building championship and record setting Chargers for over twenty years and knows what it takes to put you in the sand pile.