We pride ourselves on the fact that all we do is high performance. We do not have any OE contracts that pay our bills, nor do we rework OE chargers for competition purposes. The 3 x 3.6 has been designed and manufactured for pulling applications from turbine wheel to compressor wheel and everything in between. The aerodynamic technology that we have put into this turbocharger has made it a top choice in the elite ranks of 3.0 truck pulling. 2012 ITPA Pro Stock Diesel Truck Champion, Rod Tarr, depends on the 3 x 3.6 to make the power that he needs to win.
Optional Guillotine/Air Horn Assembly Available
PTE's 3 x 3.6 Truck Pulling Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), CNC-machined 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel
- Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), inconel turbine wheel.
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for reliability and performance
- Greater efficiency than other aftermarket units
- Easier to stay on top off it due to the ball bearings and the CEA® turbine wheel.
- Capable of higher boost pressure with less heat
- Map Width Enhancement (MWE) cover
- Optional integrated guillotine valve and air horn that offers a smooth transition from the air horn to the compressor wheel.
- Turbine housing options:
-T5 .96 A/R with 5” OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge (ideal for 5.9 Cummins)
-T5 1.08 A/R with 5” OD (outer diameter) V-band discharge (ideal for 6.6 Duramax)
- Standard units are built to PPL 3.0 rules
- Custom units are available upon request (just send us a copy of the class rules)
Precision Turbo and Engine has been building championship and record setting Chargers for over twenty years and knows what it takes to put you in the sand pile.