HP Rating: 1,100
Racing is easy - it's winning that can be the challenge. With 119 world championships and set over 256 world records since 2008, Precision Turbo and Engine has a longstanding history of building turbochargers that win. We know what it takes to put together the perfect unit to boost you ahead of the competition. Success doesn't come from a standard off-the-shelf turbocharger; it comes from years of dedicated research, development and real-world racing experience. You can trust PTE to get you where you want to be.
This Class Legal turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- A maximum compressor bore dimension of 67.8mm
- 85mm exducer turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options:
- T4 Divided 1.12 or 1.28 A/R with 4 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
Approved for use in True Street classes which limit compressor wheel size to a maximum of 67mm. Please verify rules to check legality of the turbocharger prior to purchasing.
We're committed to helping you build the quickest and fastest racecars possible by developing the best turbos on the market, period. Precision customers were the first to break the 6-second barrier in Sport Compact racing, the 200MPH barrier in Super Street Outlaw and have won championships and set records in practically every racing sanctioning body out in existence.